Usage of Online Customer Support Chat Service offered by Actual Live is subject to the following Terms of Service.
1. Any company or person creating an account on the http://www.Actual-Live.com
web site and/or subscribing to this service fully agrees to abide by these Terms of Service.
2. We provide our services "AS-IS", in that we expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind for the services we provide, including both expressed as well as implied ones. Although we will make every effort to keep our service up and running, it may be unavailable at times. We do not warrant or ensure the continuous availability of our services. In no case will Actual Live be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss to any company.
3. Actual Live is fully committed to maintaining the privacy of all our customers. Our service has support for industry-strength 128-bit SSL secure connection for all chat sessions. If the confidentiality of your chat sessions is important, this feature should be used. If you decide not to use the secure connection, your conversations may be unlawfully intercepted by third parties during transmission over the Internet.
Chat conversation transcripts are not stored on Actual Live chat servers. They remain in servers' volatile memory for the duration of the chat session, then optionally sent by email according to account settings, and destroyed in servers' memory.
4. To set up your account properly you may need to enter some personal information, such as names or email addresses. In no case we will disclose this information to third parties unless forced to do so by law.
5. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account.
6. No part of the Actual Live web site can be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Actual Live. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any portion of the service or access to the service, outside of your subscription.
7. You agree not to make custom changes or additions to the proprietary HTML code needed to use our service on your site. The code string must be inserted exactly as it appears on the set up page on the http://www.Actual-Live.com
web site, without changes. If you have a specific implementation need that may require modification of this code, you agree to contact us beforehand for technical support.
8. We reserve the right to revise these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice. The most recent version of these Terms of Service is always available at the http://www.Actual-Live.com